Forgotten Island is another great slot machine from All41 Studios. The game was launched at the end of 2020 and today, it is one of the most played slot machines from the manufacturer. It is the second slot from the developer All41 Studios created for Microgaming casinos. The game dev company has made it available in the demo mode, so you can play Forgotten Island without paying a dime if you do not have cash for real-money stakes.
The key features of the Forgotten Island slot machine are as follows:
- Game type: Video slots;
- Provider: All41 Studios;
- RTP (payout percentage): 96.25%;
- Volatility: high;
- Minimum bet: 0.2;
- Maximum bet: 20;
- Number of reels: 6-7 (can be altered manually);
- Maximum multiplier: x7000;
- Mobile version of the game: Yes.
Forgotten Island Megaways slot has a 96.25% return rate, 6 spinning reels, and 117,649 pay-lines. Although there is no bonus game, you can still avail of free spins, Wild and Scatter symbols, as well as a multiplier feature. For the comfort of players, the game dev company has added Automatic and Quick Spin modes to their slot machine. Thus, you do not need to control the game process at 100% (if you do not want to). The system will run by itself. All you will have to do is cash out your winnings.
When playing the Forgotten Island slot, you get a chance to explore a forgotten island and meet a gorilla that resembles the famous King Kong. But despite its frightening appearance, the gorilla will help you become a little richer in this slot. Let’s take a look at the basic game rules and winning scenarios that you can follow.
The Forgotten Island slot is equipped with 6 reels and offers you up to 117,649 ways to win the top prize. Each reel contains up to 7 symbols, but you can easily adjust it by altering the settings of the slot. Keep in mind that the more symbols covered on the reel, the more mega-ways to win money in the game you get. To land a prize in the Forgotten Island slot, you need to have at least 3 identical symbols on adjacent reels.
You can go to the forgotten island to meet the gorilla from any compatible device. The slot machine works well on both IOS and Android phones, which gives absolute freedom to gamblers. On top of that, the range of rates varies as well – you can pay from 0.20 to 20 coins per spin. So no sky-high deposits are required on your end. Forgotten Island provides manual and auto modes, which you can choose if you want. There is also a Quick Spins option if you are in a hurry to pocket your well-deserved win.
The RTP for the Forgotten Island slot is 96.25%; the variance is high, and the coincidence rate is 33.66%. The maximum payout per spin is 7,000x your total bet. This means that you have real chances to get the prize money from the game in the long run.
The Forgotten Island slot is packed with special symbols. And it is critically important that you know what they look like and how they work before you make your first bet:
- Wild symbol (the icon of a Compass) – it can only appear on an additional horizontal reel and is used to replace all standard images provided in the slot.
- Rolling Reels feature – it is automatically triggered whenever you get a winning combination. As a result, the winning symbols are removed and replaced with new ones. This can lead to consistent wins. These sequential spins stop when you hit a non-winning spin.
- Kong Spin feature – this feature can only be triggered randomly in the main game. As a result, the gorilla will give you a multiplier to win by 2, 3, 5, or 10 times. Each subsequent win will increase the multiplier by one. There is no limit to how high the multiplier can be, but the more wins in a row you get, the larger it gets.
- Free Spins feature (Scatter Symbol) – it is automatically initiated when at least four scatter symbols (Gorilla) appear on the playing field. As a result, you will be eligible for 10 free spins. Each additional Scatter adds 2 more spins to your initial “bankroll.”
- Buy feature – this feature will help you if you want free spins to launch faster. There will be three options to choose from at different prices and with different initial multipliers. The first one comes with 10 free spins with a multiplier of x2 will cost 80 times the stake. The second one gives you 10 free spins with a multiplier of x3 or x5 will cost 120 times the stake. Lastly, you can get 10 free spins with a multiplier of x5 or x10 multiplier will cost 150 times the stake.
All in all, Forgotten Island is a cool Megaways slot developed by All41 Studios that has some pretty good prizes to hunt for. All41 Studios doesn’t stray too far from the standard Megaways formula with their slot Forgotten Island. It’s clear that they are still testing the gaming waters with their second installment in this genre.
Some of the best features of the slot are the quick start with up to 10x Kong Spins multiplier, a bonus round with a multiplier, and the opportunity to get up to 7,000 times in one spin. Of course, the maximum rate of $20 is still low. Nevertheless, there are way more cool features than drawbacks in this slot.
The most common questions from players are collected and replied to below.
Who Can Play the Forgotten Island Slot?
If you have access to the global network and are of legal age, then you can freely play this slot machine from All41 Studios. There is no need to have a powerful pc in front of you. The manufacturer has created a mobile-friendly gaming solution that works well on any device regardless of its operating system and capacity.
What Casinos Offer the Forgotten Island Slot?
The slot machine is offered in almost all Microgaming casinos available on the Internet. So you just need to pick a trusted Microgaming platform, register an account, and start the game. Your bankroll size and gambling experience do not matter. Even novice players with a modest gambling budget can play this slot machine with no problems.
Can I Play the Forgotten Island Slot for Free?
Of course, the manufacturer has made this slot machine available in the demo mode, which means that you can play it free of charge. The main purpose of this move is to make the game available to a wide audience.
Is the Forgotten Island Slot a Progressive Game?
No, the game comes with a fixed jackpot that doesn’t change its value. However, it doesn’t mean that you can only win a couple of bucks. You have the opportunity to get up to 7000 times in one spin, which is already a lot.
Can I Play the Forgotten Island Slot With Bonus Money?
Of course, some casinos offer free spins and bonus chips that you can use in this game. You just need to read bonus terms and conditions to make sure that the awarded credits can be invested in the slot. Otherwise, the chips will be blocked in your gaming wallet, and you won’t have the right to bet with them in the Forgotten Island slot.